Okay, sounds stupid but after a year of working there, I really did fall in love with the job as well as the people. And to suddenly have it gone from my life, theres a gaping hole in my heart. In all seriousness, I can't stop thinking about being at work. I think about the people, I think about the conversations and fun that I'll never be a part of again. I even think about the annoying customers that come in to tell us we suck. Yes, I miss that too.
And because 'work' is in fact not a living, breathing ... thing that will think about me too, I'm feeling completely stonewalled by it. Ah work, why won't you call me? Why won't you send me a casual text to say hello? (granted, my workmates do that. Did I say workmates? I meant ex workmates)
I'm even showing all the signs of a broken relationship. I've gone and rebounded onto a different telco. In a few months I'll probably be blogging about my new job-relationship gone wrong.
sighsighsigh.
All things happen for a reason.
Imma just go through all stages of grief. Remain internally dramatic about it.
And like all breakups, I'll get over it eventually.
For now, I'll just sit here and think about you guys. Oh how I miss you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment