By choice.
(:
*on a side note, you're the reason I'm like this. You left us to pick up the pieces. Well, there wasn't much to pick up because you took it all, and what you didn't take you crushed. So even though its you thats trying, I realise I'd rather have nothing from you. I don't want you to think feel like you've done us any favours. I don't want you to think we need you, or that we rely on you for anything. Because we don't. We're perfectly fine. I am perfectly fine.
What I do want, is for you to feel bad. Really, really bad.
But I also want you to be happy.
I want your life to be a good one.
I want the people around you to treat you with love and care.
More importantly, I want you to treat them with love and care.
They're all you've got now.
Realise that.
No comments:
Post a Comment